Sunday, February 21, 2016

"All About George" - Unit Study of George Washington




As President's Day was approaching, I had my girl make some clip art for me so I could do some worksheets that included George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.    With the clip art done, I was ready to begin....but a few things happened:

#1 -had some medical issues that kept me pretty much exhausted daily for almost 2 weeks
#2 - When I started deciding what to do  and researching, a great idea formulated that turned making a couple worksheets into making a 13 page unit study!

While researching I decided that it would be a great idea to have the kiddos research, too.  I am made this unit study to use  with my 3rd grader and 10th grader.  My 3rd grader may need a little more time with a few things, but there is plenty for my 10th grader to do and stay occupied.  I will make the writing projects longer for him.  

There are 5 sections to my unit study:
Early Years
Survey Like George
Before the Revolutionary War
The Revolutionary War
The Presidency

Each section gives you a URL site to research.  There are directions on each page to guide them.  
This is a pretty straight forward unit study with a few sections where they need to use their own words and write a few paragraphs.  

For the rest of February, I am going to give away "All About George" for FREE. 
To get this fun and interactive unit study, head over to:


Message me there and I will send the PDF file to you!    It is that simple!  


No comments:

Post a Comment