Thursday, November 9, 2017

Heading In A New Direction

There have been many  many changes since starting this blog.  Not all positive...not all negative either.   

The Co-op disbanded.   The  length of time and every one's dietary needs ended up being the major factors in the closing of this. 

My eldest moved to Tennessee  but now I am a Mimi to a handsome, chunky Lil Bean! 

My middle child is graduating this school year.   He has a part time job (22-25 hours/week) which means ALOT of taxi driving for this Momma until he gets his license (hopefully) in January.  


My youngest was diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Executive Function Disorder and just recently had an IQ test done and scored very low, borderline MR.    

This Momma has been very very busy with no end in sight.   

My focus is on my youngest right now.  Trying to find the right curriculum fit.   He hates school and I know the reason why, mostly.   The curriculum I have been using is too dry.....too long.....to challenging....too boring.   

So I am totally going to step out.......and change it up.   

I am going to use this blog to share our ADVENTURE.  That is what I tell him.   Momma has found a way to  make school an adventure!  His eyes light up...as he loves going on adventures with his Momma.  

So  look for some different kinds of posts as I stated above, the Co-op has been disbanded.   But as I do recipes with my love, I will share them.  

And keeping true to the name of this blog.....We ARE Learning As We Go!!   




No comments:

Post a Comment