Friday, November 27, 2015

I'M BAAAAAACK!

 Well, life happened as it always does and I saw time being taken away from homeschooling my loves and put into this blog that I love doing.   My children's education takes priority, as you can imagine, hence the long "silence".  

BUT....

Now things are different.   We are no longer delivering newspapers, sleeping  8 STRAIGHT hours, and find we have so much more time for school, chores...and now.......time for the blog that I have loved working on....and more worksheets in my Learning As We Go store.  


I am not sure how the schedule will be at first, but I WILL be putting up posts and don't forget my Learning As We Go facebook page!  I will be sharing lots of great ideas, links, and encouragement there. 



God is good....all the time....and all the time...God is good!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment