Monday, January 25, 2016

"Love is..." 5 Senses Creative Writing Worksheet



Yes, this is about "Love" and Valentine's Day is just around the corner, but it can be used anytime.

What I love the most about these type of sheets (I have three now - "I love Winter", "I love Fall") is:

1. It  is for kiddos of all grades and ages.  If they can't write yet, Momma, you can put it in for them.

2. It encourages them to use THEIR own senses..  They have to think about each sense and answer how they feel, see hear, taste, and smell.

3.  There is no "right or wrong".  Because it is using their own 5 senses, it is their own ideas.  What they feel, see, hear, taste, and smell can't be "wrong".  


You can get this worksheet at my Etsy store or my TpT Store.
If you don't have an account with either place, you can get this worksheet at my Facebook page.  Just message me the name of the worksheet and I will give you my PayPal account information for payment.  Then I will message you via my Facebook page with the PDF's. 




My other Valentine's Day themed worksheets
Candy Heart Graphing

Chocolate Heart Candy Graphing


Chocolate Heart Candy Addition & Subtraction

1 Corinthians 13 - 5 Day Unit Study 

No comments:

Post a Comment