Saturday, December 12, 2015

Photo Block Letter Craft - Easy Home Decor Craft

Scrolling down my Facebook wall this morning, I came across a post about this awesome craft.   It originally came from Walgreens tumbler!  

As soon as I can, I am going to scoop up some paper mache block letters from Wal-Mart, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby, I am sooooo doing this.  (I will add the pics to this when I do! )

The tutorial they share was for Christmas, but I can see this being a great idea for any holiday and just for a cool decoration for every day.  It would also be great for gifts, too. (see my list below for some great ideas.)

picture from Walgreen Tumbler

What you will need:




Some paper mache block letters
paint brushes, sponge brushes
acrylic paint
pictures of your loved ones
decoupage matte sealant



picture from Walgreens Tumbler


picture from Walgreens Tumbler


picture from Walgreens Tumbler



picture from Walgreens Tumbler


Seems pretty easy and super fun!   Think of all the possibilities you can do with this great craft : baby shower gift, bridal shower gift, birthdays, high school graduation gift, college graduation gift, home decor for all holidays or just daily decor!  Endless ideas with this one!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment