Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Homeschooler's Life - Two Days You Can Do Nothing

I know that I tend to worry about things I shouldn't.  As a homeschooling mama...it happens even more!  

 Did my loves learn what they should have yesterday?  
Did I teach them well enough yesterday? 
Did we get everything done?
 Was I too impatient yesterday?   
Will they learn more tomorrow?  
Will I be able to reach them better tomorrow?  
Will we accomplish everything tomorrow? 

We can really get lost in all these worries.  I love this picture.  It is a reminder that we are to just stay in today!  Stay present in TODAY.   You can do nothing about yesterday but learn from any fails.  You can do nothing about tomorrow, as it isn't here.

 Jesus reminds us in Matthew 6:34:
"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

So take heart mama, just focus on today...live in today...love in today!  Not only will you be more at peace, but so will your loves as you are more focused on them and not on yesterdays and tomorrows.