Sunday, January 18, 2015

Favorite Pins of The Week - 1/18/15

Time for this week's "Favorite Pins"!
You can also find these on Learning As You Go's Pinterest page.  Come follow me.

To go to the pin, just click the picture.


Going to start with this little treasure.   A wonderful set for your love to use during their alone time with God. 



This made me all warm and happy inside!  Now someone just needs to make me this...STAT!


Started a new board this week, can you guess the name of it?  I have two "addicts" of my own. 



What's for dinner???  I say this!!!


I think I was/am having a sweet tooth issue this week.


And more Minecraft


This is a great Mother's Day, Father's Day idea for co-ops, Sunday School classes, Youth Groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, etc. 



And ONE more sweet, delish thing before I end this week's favs.





No comments:

Post a Comment