Sunday, January 4, 2015

Favorite Pins This Week- 1/4/15

Here are my favorite Pins of the week.


This is just awesome.  It is a free book from the New York Public Library - Internet Archives.  It was published in 1922.  What a treasure to use while teaching about colonial times. 



This blessed and encouraged my Mama's heart.


Hot Chocolate Spice Guide


This looks so good and it is soooooo easy.  I love those kind of recipes. 


This looks fantastic.   I love this idea.  It looks like an easy DIY kid's craft as well. 



BubbyDooDoo Bear doesn't like to be still for long.  This will work perfectly for his "extra" energy. 

  

I hope you enjoyed this week's Pins.  Don't forget you can follow Learning As We Go on Pinterest.
Please share a favorite pin in the comments and I will pick one to use in next week's post!