Saturday, January 17, 2015

Martin Luther King - CurrClick

I am an affiliate  of CurrClick.  I have actually used CurrClick long before I ever started this blog.  I love the wide variety of not only subjects but publishers they provide.  I always seem to find JUST what I want and the prices are great.  What I love the MOST is that they there is no waiting for the material.   It is just a "click" away!!!  Downloaded in minutes and able to use in a moment.   I can't tell you how many times I have downloaded a lapbook or mini unit study in the morning to use a hour later. It has become my "go to" place for those times I want to take a sidebar from our regular path. 

I noticed that they had a FREE Martin Luther King quick study.
"In this Quick Study, you will get a general overview of information about Martin Luther King, Jr.  You will also create a booklet that you will assemble.  Time for some hands-on fun in a Quick Study! "



There is this unit study for grades 3-12.  Lots of information covered for only a few dollars. 

Lesson Plans Included:
  • Jim Crow Laws (Grades 6-12)
  • Dr. King's Life and Times (Grades 3-12)
  • The Montgomery Bus Boycott (Grades 3-12)
  • Letter from Birmingham Jail (Grades 6-12)
  • I Have a Dream (Grades 9-12)
  • Jim Crow Laws II (Grades 9-12)
  • Memphis (Grades 3-12)
  • The Final Conflict (Grades 9-12)


This is a "Read Aloud Play"- We Shall Overcome.  

" Based on real events, "We Shall Overcome" tells the story of Martin Luther King's Birmingham Children's Crusade, the 1963 march in which authorities used fire hoses and police dogs to suppress crowds of students. This six page, twenty minute classroom play script is suitable for reader's theater or stage performance, and can be adapted to include music from the Crusade. From eight to fifteen parts, including Addie Mae Moore (the heroine), News Reporters, and Dr. King. Read it once or practice it daily with students in grades 4 through 8 to improve fluency, build comprehension, meet the CCSs, and inspire interest in Civil Rights. " 





These are just a few of the products available to you at CurrClick.