Thursday, November 13, 2014

Gummy Bears are made for Science!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about your homeschooling family, but one of my loves' favorite subjects is Science.   Especially if there is an experiment involved.   I am always on the look out for a fun experiment to do with them that will ALSO keep both interested and involved.   With Mr. Man in 9th grade and BubbyDooDoo Bear in 2nd, that can be a challenge. 

Going through Pintrest today, I saw this super, cool experiment.   I just knew I had to share with you!  


(picture taken from Science For Kids blog)

Sue over at Science For Kids Blog set a wonderful science experiment .


What I love about this experiment is that implementing the Scientific Method is so easy.  The younger loves really understand what is meant by "hypothesis" and "conclusion".


To get great printables to go along with this experiment at Sue's Teachers Pay Teachers store.  If you don't have an account there, now is the time.  It is FREE!  There are many great ideas and printables to find there.  Some are FREE and some cost, but usually very little!   Sign up today and have some fun with your loves and gummy bears.  What you don't use.....you get to eat!!!  What could be better than that???