Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Love

What would the fall season be without pumpkin pie?   MY Pumpkin Pie loves pumpkin pie


Pumpkin Pie went grocery shopping with us the past week and found this delicious tea ~Tazo Chai Pumpkin Spice Latte.
 Now I normally DO NOT like tea, but this is so yummy!!!!!!   It is very sweet and pumpkin-y.  The Silk Almond Vanilla creamer just adds to the treasure of this drink.  



Since I was so pumpkin inspired, I made this great math worksheet.  BubbyDooDoo Bear is working on his math families....so.....just HAD to add in my favorite fall flavor! 


Please enjoy this worksheet.   
Please comment below and share YOUR favorite Pumpkin treat.
Please remember you need a Teachers Pay Teachers membership....but it is FREE!  Check out my other worksheets at Learning As We Go TpT Store.    



  

No comments:

Post a Comment